Now that it is a new year, I’ve taken some time to think about the yarn goals I have for 2017. My top ten:
- Finally finish knitting the sweater I have been working on forever. I have only ever finished baby sweaters, but I have always had the intentions of knitting one for myself.
- Get my Etsy shop up and running.
- Build up inventory for that Etsy shop which is what I am currently doing.
- Learn how to weave.
- Maye beautiful woven pieces.
- Clean up my Ravelry/Pinterest Knitting/Crochet/Etc. folders. They are ridiculously out of hand.
- Make it through a good chunk of the yarn I own before buying more yarn. (Stop laughing).
- Get better at crochet. I am doing pretty OK with it, but would like to be better.
- Finally master intricate lace knitting. I always seem to drop a stitch and I am fairly certain it is all psychological at this point.
- Finish all of the projects that I start.